Saturday, April 25, 2009

Why Why Why???

Heyy everyone =] iunno recently i've been feeling down. Maybe its the work maybe its the stress or my problems but either way. It not like the feeling of giving up i really don't know how to explain it just somethings i'm so tired of dealing with over and over again. As for friends problems i don't even have time to deal with it yet they keep coming. I'm not like friends are annoying or anything i love my friends but its been getting harder and harder. It like i can understand but they can't and i know naturally its hard for humans to trust each other but because of my personality i tend to just give my trust like nothing. I just wanna let go i guess and if i did all these problems would go away i mean i could deal with them but because of school and everything i really don't have that much time. I used to be able to handle people unloading on me but now its just ridiculous because it feels like every problem people have is being unloaded on me cause somehow it deals with me. So i want to fix it and take care of it but the time it uses is just too much for me to handle. Can i deal with it yeah i can but right now it isn't my priority until i can fix up things with my family and school i don't think i can handle anymore. My hands are full but people still pile things on me and i'm at a point where even one more thing is going to make me lose my balence and fall so i guess i just wanna have people pray for me i that way =] just right now i need some alone time with God and with myself to figure my own stuff out first before figuring other stuff out i'm still happy to help just maybe not as well as i usually can =]

God's New Child,
Andrew Lai

No comments: