Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Struggle

This time i guess i wanted to share a bit about how i am feeling at the moment. As you can see from the title I'm struggling and never thought it would be so hard. In the beginning of the journey just starting off new as a follower of Christ i thought this time for sure i can do it. But its just hard to change myself so quickly i guess i should have expected this. I want to stay pure and pursue the Truth My God and recently i'm been falling away from him. I'm trying to cling on but slowly my grip is slipping and i feel like i'm going back to my old ways. Is it painful definitely even with Christ as my Shepard and guide i still stray away from time to time. I don't want to make the same mistake again and again. I know now how weak i am and i need God's strength to lift me up from falling. Maybe this is a trial set up for me and i have to grow from it. I feel like i'm going to break again at any moment and i'm so fragile so i need God to protect me. I haven't been praying to him enough i guess and maybe i should try to listen for him once in a while since i might have missed him calling me to give me help. I guess this is something you can pray for me as a prayer request thanks =]

God's New Child,
Andrew Lai

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Hey hun, keep on trying. I know there are days when things are tough but there´s always a light at the end of the tunnel. Also, during my exchange and travel experiences, I have found angels when I needed them the most (and they aren´t who I thought they would be!) facebook me if anything =)