Sunday, April 19, 2009

Reflection of this whole week

Hi Hi yeh its me again =d just sharing about my whole week =] so far this week has been probably the best week I've had in a while. Many things have happened but overall its been pretty good productive at the same time fun. Though my past has been sorta catching back up to me all i can really do is rely on God for these things and tell the truth somethings I still process things in my brain to make up lies but I push the truth out cause I know its better that way. This way distractions can be reduced to its least =d so i can focus on whats important. Though there are other issues that still bother me and might still be a huge problem but hey God can fix everything =d just gotta give it up to him and he'll make it all good. I guess just so people know I have a thing with swearing now well some people kinda know LOL but like yeh i'm not telling people not to do it but like i don't encourage people to do it =d and like some people just just constantly do it like in every 2 sentences and its kinda annoying to tell you the truth.For those people who are christian or catholic that believe in God and Jesus and know the bible you guys should know that the tongue is a powerful thing it can be used to curse things and glorify things but gotta remember well my dad told me this but yeh xD everything you do should glorify God and swearing really doesn't do it. So whatever doesn't glorify God just keep in mind don't do it. If you've read The book of James in there it says that the tongue controls the whole body and out of the same mouth cannot curse God and praise God. I know some of you guys will say its just for stress release and like it doesn't mean anything but if you thing about it what are you swearing at and why you're doing it. Its not really necessary and i really can't stress that enough. I guess this is one of the things I've been dealing with this week and like if your going to be a christian you have to remember you're representing God and when you swear you're making God look bad and to be honest here please if you're going to do that don't call yourself a believer of God. I'm not trying to criticize anyone about it. Its just something to keep in mind when you do anything. What comes from your mouth will should you're heart's condition and whether you are a mature believer of God. I guess I've never brought this issue up before but this week its bothered me a lot. I mean when you use a swear it seems like you have nothing better to say. there are so many other ways you could have said what you wanted to say but you chose to do it that way and really it makes you look like you are really unintellectual because those aren't all the words you can use yet seems like they are cause they're all you ever use. To me it hurts cause now that I'm a follower of Christ just knowing that there are people who say they are but at the same time what they do isn't Christian like at all and its tainting God's name making it seem like the whole faith is stupid and I just can't accept that. I like all my friends and i just have this small request if you're praising God and believing God don't use your mouth to make God look bad. ahaha that was long =d oh wells i guess i needed to get that out. My week still was a growing experience and God blessed me a lot this week with courage and strength to resist the devil. I thank him for all he's given me though i know no matter how much i thank him it won't be enough still i thank him from my heart i guess that all for now till next time
cyaaz =d

God's New Child,
Andrew Lai

No comments: