Monday, April 20, 2009

Keeping in Mind

Hi Hi it's me again just blogging about this weekend was for me. All together it went pretty smoothly but there were some minor issues that i dealt with. I realized these week just from my Devotion time that many of us don't keep other people in mind. Sometimes actions that might not seem harmful might actually be a ticking bomb waiting for the right time to explode on you. I love all my friend and always cherish them family i do that even more. I know from my own experience that things that you do can be dangerous and its really sad too because it tear friendships and families apart. This weekend I noticed that I it too so no one is perfect we all make mistakes but got to learn from them. That's why from now on i decided i first need to think in the other person's side of how they would take it and if you're not sure don't raise up that personal issue. Just a matter of watching what you say. The main point is when the comment has been made notice it and try to stop it from progressing further or the problem will get worse. There are many people that I know that the way they are I know its how they are but sometimes self control needs to be set in place. Many of my close friends that i trust with the deepest of my personal secrets sometimes let something slip out and I'm okay with that. There are also the ones that keep talking and don't notice that its making the atmosphere uncomfortable and making people insecure. Trust is key here when you don't notice what you're saying is making someone uncomfortable it makes them feel uneasy and not sure if they should trust you anymore. When that comes along it begins to break that friendship apart. At first, it seems like everything is okay but things start to go the wrong way and eventually out of control. Finding friend who truly care for you and understand you is really hard but when you do find them keep this in mind because losing them is really painful. When those people start avoiding you try and ask them whats wrong once in a while but also remember to mind your space let them have some alone time if its nothing great. If it's something then give them time to be ready to tell you whats wrong. The main point here is always keep in mind with everything you do around people what might happen if you do that because like the bible says we need to sharpen each other and help each other grow in our spiritual walk without friends we'll grow dull. Remember Cherish Your Friend With All Your Heart, Soul and Mind. Grow Laugh Share and Have Fun!


God's New Child,
Andrew Lai

No comments: